Friday, August 27, 2010

finger licking good!!!


Wednesday,25 of August 2010.
6.oo p.m
-i get ready.prepairing my outfit and ask for permission from parents since they(friends) told me at the last minute.very excited at that moment :)

6.45 p.m
-in front of big food restaurant..i saw farahin then we walk together,accidentally saw pikah and wani at the stationery shop.i gestured some pens and bought it for 2.70 ringgit.pretty cheap :)

7.00 p.m
-we all gathered.some of them still didn't arrive yet.we talk and talk.i kept silent and just playing with my phones.

7.20 p.m
-dishes and beverages all over the table.the place starting to get crowded.all of my friends already on their seat..waiting for break - fasting.raisha snatch some pictures of us.it was great :D

7.30 p.m
-i eat a lot.well,the food kind of delicious.especially the fish crumble or whatever the name is.i deep it with some sauce,it was really tasty.the soup are great too :)

7.50 p.m
-i drink a cup of tea.then,i drink again.means,i drink two cups.my friends said that im like an old-folk people.i really mad at that moment.making a fake smile just to cover my anger.

8.00 p.m
-we went to the office (jee's mother) to pray.jee mad at that times because buck said her face just like the fishes in the aquarium.that was really hilarious.before we went to the office,we said goodbye to wani because she needs to went home early as her father already in front of the restaurant.

8.2o p.m
-we finished pray.went back to the restaurant.i borrow eisqil's DSLR and took some pictures.the camera was heavy though. =,=

8.30-9.00 p.m
-i drink tea again.i ordered plain water.it taste like pipe water.i gave it to my friends.i took some fish finger with sauce again.soo delicious.and i also playing with the camera and deleted some pictures of mine (candid) that looks like a cow.

9.00 p.m
-my big brother fetch me up.i said goodbye to everyone.i went home and turn on my laptop. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment