Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Im Being Sooo Sluggish!!

yesterday,somehow i felt a bit sluggish compared to usual day that i through.i dont know why.maybe because im fasting and it drained my mood away.i cant even concentrate in class.im so glad that theres no science and math lessons yesterday.if not,im really going to be left behind.therefore,i try to keep distance from my friends because im really in the mood.and once more,my black ball pen is missing.dont who took it..ughhh!!.

my mom fetched me up after school because i am really tired and cant even move my limps.poor pikah walking home alone yesterday.dont worry,i'm sure today my stamina will burning through my brain.so yeah,and tomorrow,school department will be making a session for the MPK.so,i must come.i dont like to come early to school for several reason.but never mind,tomorrow it'll be over.by the way,tomorrow have sivik and i didnt complete my exercise yet!!being a student is really busy.especially homeworks.no matter where you run or hide,you cant avoid homeworks.i just realized,even if i delayed my homeworks,i must do it eventually.well,such a busy day for me~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment