Saturday, April 30, 2011

GEMSTONES.

him is him.you is you.and the awesomeness is you guys :D

look up,this is everything i wanna say.first of all,ive left my blog too long.sorry k.lots of obstacle and problems had pierce through my brains.

see the headline.it is dedicated to the most precious gemstone that i've been treasuring the whole time.although,the stone seems to be eroding but the colour and charmness of the stone still stick to it.it proves that our bond is everlasting.this is for the two gemstone that i dear so much.

day by day,
year to year,
i've seen we're growing up,
being a beautiful group of gemstones,

among those gemstones,
only you two,
are the outstanding to me.
eventhough,
im just an ordinary dull-colour gemstone,
you guys are the one,
who had give me the colours and spirits,
all the time.
thank you,my friends.
you guys are my treasures.

even if,
we're far apart,
our colours will shine,
across the beautiful sky,
who will always care for each other,

dear ruby and jade,
my precious gemstone,
i really miss you guys.
you guys are the best.
i've been waiting,
for all these years,
to meet you both.
and laugh out loud,
till my last breath.

yes,
the worst thing is me,
the beautiful thing is you guys,
the awesome thing is you guys,

and the precious thing,
that ive been expressing,
is dedicated to both of you,
AMIRUL FAIZ BIN NORNIZAM,
ISMA NUR HAFIZAN BIN ISMAIL :')


No comments:

Post a Comment