Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan Begins!!!

today was a meaningful day.all muslims will beginning their 'ibadah puasa' today.im so excited for this day.last year,i skip puasa for 3 days because of illness.i hope i dind't miss even a day on this year.well,my friends also love puasa.i didn't ask them why.and i hope my heart will open wide to do good deeds on this month and of course the other month as well.i will go to the mosque for solat terawih if i did not lazy and that moment.today,my mom cooks ikan terubuk,sambal ikan,kuah lemak nangka and some other dishes.it is soo delicious.i cant wait to taste it..today im absent because i become really dizzy.i really miss school eventhough i only absent for 2 days.i miss my friend.i miss my class.i miss all of it.but tomorrow,ill definitely make it to school.i've been left out in my studies.my class all had study the science sixth chapter,air pressure and they said it is quite difficult.im soo scared of it.in a nutshell,i hope this month will be a happy month for me.happy al-mubarak. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment