Saturday, August 7, 2010

fairy tale on sunday!!


Im soooo freaking happy!! i even rolling on my bed suddenly!!yeah,thats right.my happy event always happens on sunday.today,my family and i are going shopping!!the word shopping,of course i would refer as "new clothes".but something's weird here.my family were all behave normally while im the one who is being abnormal.it is because i really love shopping.and then,after shopping,i always imanginating on where we're going to lunch.mcdonalds!KFC!pizza!.everything is in my mind that time.well,on saturday,the opposite happens.my family were all busy cleaning and cooking and folding clothes and calling friends and whatsoever.but on sunday,its time to jump up high!!!SHOPPING!!SHOPPING!!new clothes everywhere at the mall.any pattern,any cutting,it is all there when shopping.going up,going down,gesturing for new look. thats my best word to describe my shopping way.i always determine in shopping.what can i say???even my beloved mother love shopping.well,time to go!!!up up in the air!!

No comments:

Post a Comment