Sunday, February 28, 2010

I HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK!!!

i so lazy about this.when speak about homework,i am the one that is lazy.....now,i woke up on 2.30 a.m to do my sejarah work....while online xD....well,sometimes,i feel excited about doing homework at the beginning but in the middle,my lazy mood is switch on!!seriously,i hate homework....i only enjoy studying but not doing homework okay...so teacher, pleasee don't give me homework!!but,what can i do,that is the fact...seriously i hope that i don't be lazy anymore...

my friends who are not lazy are Fatin Raihan..She never left or missed to do her homework...syafiqah,sometimes lazy to do homework,sometimes are really fire up to do homework...but there's only one person that never done his homework at all..and that's Danial...he really lazy..and never done his homework...he said that he play games and didn't have time to do homework..haha,what a hilarious reason...ops,i cannot just critiziced my friends here...i'm don't even finish my homework yet....so,i the one who are the same as them(maybe)...well,it depends on my mood,so i hope that i will be a good student that always finishes his homework...i hope i 'always excellent'in everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment