Saturday, March 13, 2010

EXAM IS NOT OVER YET FOR ME!!!! :(

Well,every student know that exam over already on 12th march 2010...but not for me,i still need to answer two more papers which is geography and KHB subject.this is all because of the debate competition.it block me from taking my exam.and i have to take my exam on this monday,15th march 2010 in teacher zulmazlina's office when all my friends are all enjoyed their holiday.what a disaster for me.my exam will be over on 15th March 2010!!

But,i also think it is awesome and an advantage for me..this because i can spend more time with my revision.i'm not fully prepared yet on friday.and i will take my exam in teacher's room which have air-conds.

I heard from my friends that geography test is really tough.i'm glad i have time to revision.i hope i can answer geography easily and i hope syafiqah will get A in geography.she really scared to death.i really sad because i can't met Farah Hidda for the last time before she transfer to Bukit Jalil.We both best friends since 9 years old..she really leaving us and Fatin Raihan will be alone without her..okay,time to go now!i'm going to use my brain fully now...and concentrate!toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment