Sunday, February 28, 2010

POEMS!!!!

The alarm clock resounds with a "ring, ring" to wake me up
The glittering sun is perfect today, too
Rubbing my sleepy eyes, I chase after your back
Running, I stumble over my feet and I tumble and fall

While I'm in class, I look up at the sky
In a daze, while my mouth was open, I was hit
In the head by your paper airplane's message

"You're always, always smiling."

Because right now I am with you every day
We'll fly over whatever troubles might be
We can run out to meet tomorrow together, right?
Even when the sky is gray, your smile is happiness-colored
Like the sparkling sun

I stare as the hourglass fall into bits and pieces
Are today's glittering tears your hopelessness?
With moist eyes, I tap your back softly
With all my heart, I smiled and whispered in the sun

"Smile more and more."

Because right now I am with you every day
We'll solve whatever difficult problem we face and move forward
We can welcome tomorrow with a smile, right?
Even when there are rainy skies, our lifetimes will be filled with smiles
Like the sparkling sun

No comments:

Post a Comment