Monday, September 20, 2010

Its my dolly kingdom after all

Once Upon A Time.......

Great day went off just like that.of course,time passes away.as i kept thinking about it,i should jod a little.well,i had a tremendous wonderful times with my buddies.i woke up at 9.00 a.m. and had my breakfast-nasi lemak.it was great.i get ready and left home around 10 o'clock. :D

My mom send me at faiz's house.i visit him since he will be going back to his hostel.we talk about stuff and i ate bihun soup.i do take a slice of cake as my final course eventhough i'm fulled.then,faiz and I went to syafiq's house.after that,we walk around and visited some friends.in the end,when syahidah called me,we stop and chat at the playground.i called my mom to fetched me up and send me back in front of the Tudm school.syahidah already waited for me but she had a little misunderstanding.she thought she supposed to wait at ttdi school,but i said "fatin's not leaving in ttdi,you want us to walk to tudm from ttdi's school"..then she said "duhh,i dont even know that she lives in tudm"...hahaha,pfttt -,-.then,we walked to fatin's flat..kinda hot that time so i struggle a lot. x(

When we reached,atiqah was already there,so we start then.a few minutes after,hannah arrive.we complete our work.then,atiqah and hannah went to fatin's room to solat.I snatch some pictures while waiting them.i pray at home by the way.after that,we walked to the shop to photostat a few hand-out.Its really burning my skin.When we reached,i bought an ice cream,chocolate flavour.my friends bought some refreshments and ice cream as well.then,we went to the stationery shop.after we finished,we walked to the school.we sit at the corridor while waiting for our parents to fetched us up.we wait an wait.atiqah bluetooth some songs from my phone while im snatching some pictures of them.a few minutes later,syahidah's brother(maybe)arrive.so,we said goodbye and she left.i ask my friends to wait for me,fatin's ice cream starting to melt since she bought for her mother and siblings.she walked home eventually 5 minutes before my mother arrive.after 20 minutes(approximate) of waiting i said goodbye to my friends.when i rached,my brother's friends already went home.so,i went upstairs and turn on my laptop and the air-conditioner as well.

till next time,
saiful :)
*this thing happened on 19 september 2010.sorry for the late update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment